This exercise is one of the most effective exercises you can do to build and strengthen your chest, arms, and shoulders.
- Start in the prone position on the floor with your hands slightly wider. Make sure your hands stay parallel to your shoulders.
- After that, lift your body using your arms and let your weight be supported by the hands and base of the toes. Hold your stomach as tight as possible in a few seconds - your body must form a straight line from shoulder to ankle.
- Then, lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked near the trunk. Perform this movement repeatedly as many as 5 sets (1 set consists of 10 to 20 times a push up).
Increase the intensity and modification of the weekly push-up movements according to your ability. This workout tips for men can make your body shape becomes good-to-look.
The next workout tips and tricks are Deadlift. The deadlift is a strength training exercise that involves the back muscles, hip muscles, and legs. This exercise is one of many exercises that target the muscles of the body at the top and bottom. Doing a deadlift in a good position is very important to reduce the risk of injury, especially back injuries. The key to the deadlift movement is to keep your back straight. For those of you who have a thin body, choose the lightest burden first. Over time, you can add more weight. Here's how to do a deadlift:
- Open your legs hip-width apart and stand with your shoulders in front of the tool. The arms must be straight down and outside the knee.
- Then bend your knees until the shin touches the weight bar. Lift weights by pushing your heels off the floor and not leaning forward or back.
- Keep the weight close to the body, lift to the top of the thigh.
- Then push your hips back, then bend your knees when the load reaches knee height.
- Then drop the weight onto the floor.
If this is your first time, you should do a deadlift with the supervision of a personal trainer to avoid unwanted injuries.