Belly fat has two types that you should know such as Visceral and Subcutaneous. Visceral fat is accumulated in the stomach that attaches and surrounds the internal organs. This type of belly fat is the cause of very serious health problems. While subcutaneous fat is usually clotted under the surface of the skin. Here I will discuss lose belly fat exercises.
The center of the leg raise movement is in the lower abdominal muscles. This movement can be done when you are relaxing at home because this movement does not require assistive devices. In addition, this movement is very easy and simple. You just have to do this movement for a few minutes already burning fat in your stomach. How to do leg raise?
- Put your body on the floor in the supine position
- Put your hands next to your body
- Lift your legs straight up.
- Lower your legs but don't touch the floor
- After lowering your legs, lift your legs back up
- Do it slowly and manage your breathing well
- Perform this movement 15 to 20 times and repeat 3 sets.
Heel touch is the most effective movement to burn fat in the abdomen. This movement is very easy to do and you don't need to use any tools. This movement rests on the feet because heel touch is a movement that touches the heel of the right foot and also the heel of the left foot by bending your knee. How to do heel touch?
- Lay your body on the floor in a supine position and bend your knees
- Lift your shoulders slightly. Touch the heel of your left foot and right foot with your hands
- Perform this movement 15 times for 3 sets
Who doesn't know to sit up? Sit up is the best known and most commonly performed movements for exercises to lose belly fat. This movement can be done anywhere and you can do it alone or be accompanied by friends, brothers, sisters or your spouse. How to do sit up?
- Lay your place in the supine position
- Bend your knees so that they form an angle of 45 degrees and make sure your feet are still attached to the floor
- Put your hands behind your head or ears
- Lift your body slowly. This movement is done using abdominal muscles.
- Sit up 15 times and repeat up to 3 sets
Those are the exercises to lose your belly fat. You can do all the exercises anywhere, such as at home, school, office, and others. In addition to exercising, you also need to pay attention to your diet.